Accounts Payable International Sports Brand
Up to £27k + 10% Bonus + Study Support + Staff discount
Manchester City Centre
An exciting opportunity to join as an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant - Stock. This role requires Stock AP experience due to the responsibilities in the role and team. This is a really exciting, newly created role to join a fast growth business.
The company is a premium brand with stores across the UK and Ireland. Expanding Internationally and a real key player in e commerce. With your experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join at a really crucial time and continue to progress and grow in the business.
What is your role?
- Management of the AP inbox for all merchandise suppliers
- Enter all supplier invoices for merchandise suppliers
- Matching POs to stock invoices and appropriately dealing with any discrepancies with the wider business
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations and ownership of investigating any differences with the supplier
- Production of management information, such as weekly aged supplier reporting, to be completed accurately and with due care and attention
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Completion of month-end duties such as balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify process improvements and be able to communicate these effectively to management
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience - Essential
- Experience within Retail/ FMCG or Consumer Goods
- Systems company uses - Navision
- High attention to detail and results focused
- Ability to handle competing requests and priorities
- Confident in their professional verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Foreign Currencies and Tax
- Enjoy being part of a team