Our mission is to provide help, hope and recovery to children, youth, adults and families. We are seeking an addiction counselor to work with our collaborative healthcare team to provide addiction treatment services. This position is located at our Rosecrance Lakeview Campus working with adult clients in an outpatient setting. The ideal candidate has a passion for this population and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 12pm-9:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5pm
Skills & Requirements
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field required
- LCPC or LCSW preferred
- CADC or be certified within 12 months
- Experience in addictions treatment
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge planning for clients
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Retirement plans
- CADC/CPI/CPR training
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law - .pdf