Experis are working with a major IT Services Provider who have offices through the Northeast of England and UK wide. We're supporting this organisation in the identification of experienced Application Support Analysts to join their expanding team to support their public body client base. We require people who are experienced working in 2nd / 3rd line support for business application systems.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing application support services (2LS and 3LS) for existing applications and solutions; including troubleshooting, monitoring and incident and problem resolution (root cause analysis)
- Call Management: experience of using a helpdesk tool g. ServiceNow.
- Assisting in the upgrade of existing applications to new versions, which may require working closely with third-party organisations as well as internal project teams. This may also cover areas such as testing and implementation.
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing improvements of automation tooling for development, test, release on traditional and cloud infrastructure
Skills we can't do without:
- A robust understanding of ITIL Processes, 2nd or 3rd Line Support of Business Applications.
- Willing to work out of hours and as part of on-call rota participation.
- 3+ years' work experience of business application support within an Application Management or Support environment.
- Experience of .NET and SQL Server
If you're looking to join a market leading IT services consultancy then and you have the experience outlined above then we'd be excited to hear from you! Please submit your details by clicking the apply button and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.