Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Recruiting Assistant will support our top-producing Recruiters and Managers by providing exceptional customer service and facilitating the submission process while they are unavailable. This is an entry-level sales support role with tremendous potential for upward mobility and is the perfect chance to jump start your career and grow within a thriving company.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Support, assist and backup our top-producing Recruiters and Managers throughout the day or while they are out of the office, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare providers
- Effectively prioritize the Recruiter's or Manager's clinicians and match them to appropriate open positions at our client facilities
- Communicate with clinicians via phone, email and text
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistance to the team if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- This is not an HR position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment, strongly preferred
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for clinicians
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced sales environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: $60k + bonuses
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.