An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to join an accountancy firm in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
As Audit Senior, you'll play a vital role in maintaining the values of our client and maintaining a string connection between client and firm.
If you have the qualification and drive which we're looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we'd love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Birmingham, main responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in the completion of audit fieldwork.
- The completion of planned substantive and analytical audit procedures.
- Being responsible for the planning and completion of audit assignments.
- Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation.
- Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matter of concern to the partner/manager.
- Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for partner/manager review.
The ideal candidate for this position must:
- Have an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Be able to collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table.
- Be dynamic in your approach and respectful of other people's opinions.
About the company
Our client is a top accountancy firm with offices across the UK, working with entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses, medium-sized enterprises looking to scale, large national corporates, public sector enterprises and private clients. They have grown rapidly over the last three years, handpicking businesses that share their personal approach, their passion for innovation and their commitment to helping their clients thrive. Our clients are proud of their expertise and technical know-how, but everything they do is driven by a deep human connection between their people and clients.
What's on offer
- Benefits: 33 days annual leave, Day off on your birthday, Lead incentive scheme, Private medical cover, Life assurance, Flexible working, Cycle to work scheme
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on
- Email your CV to
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on remembering to include your details as well.
T's & C's apply.