About Perfect HarvestJoin an industry leading cultivator at the forefront of cannabis production. We utilize modern methods and technology to produce a superior product more effectively and consistently than ever before. Perfect Harvest LLC is a leading management and consulting provider in the cannabis industry that focuses primarily on cannabis cultivation. We design, operate, and consult for facilities across the country and pride ourselves on working alongside industry leaders. We are seeking driven, detail oriented, and positive individuals to join our team. Join our team today to experience personal growth and career opportunities in an expanding industry!The Role
The Brand Manager is responsible for the full development, coordination, and implementation of marketing campaigns to ensure flawless activations across all marketing/media and sales channels. In addition, will also be the subject matter expert on customer and competitor data to further drive sales and market share. The Brand Manager will be responsible for performing or overseeing all vendor day promotions at partner retailers of the company. The Brand Manager plays a critical role in the development of the company's brands and the brands' engagement with customers, store staff, and the community. In addition, the Brand Manager will collaborate with the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to oversee social media handles and content production for the company. This will include collaboration on the monthly planning and strategizing of content to post, handles to use, partners to tag and cross promote. As well as managing the content that our photography team is collecting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure all vendor marketing kits are aligned to the brand vision.
- Coordinates with the sales team and facilitates the highest impact vendor days at partner retailers.
- Coordinate the promotion calendar with the sales team and manager.
- Hires, trains, and develops all Brand Ambassadors and ensures all Brand Ambassadors properly represent the company's brands.
- Schedules all vendor days, collecting data and feedback on the vendor days (e.g., sales data during vendor day, brand ambassador performance, etc.)
- Creates and sends weekly menu blasts to all customers.
- Plans the broader brand event calendar for community and industry events.
- Show up to promotion events early and on time and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Has up to date marketing kits for the brand ambassador team.
- Passes along any follow up notes from the event to the sales team and manager
- Create and send the weekly menu blasts for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator to plan out social media content 60 days in advance to coordinate with harvest schedule and new product launches.
- Collaborate with the WA Brand Manager to manage the website design and update it with stores we service and events we are doing.
- Manages the design and sourcing of merchandise for the company.
- Covers a handful of retail stores as a commissioned sales representative.
- Maintains required staff levels by proactively recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training band ambassadors in MO as needed.
- Organizes brand ambassador's roles and evaluates on-going employee performance
- Performs employee formal reviews and assessments.
- Assists with new employee onboarding & training programs.
- Develops personal and career growth opportunities.
- Coaches counsel and discipline employees as appropriate.
- Performs all other duties as necessary and any additional duties assigned by the manager.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years in marketing with specific focus on brand management.
- Strong customer focus and relationship orientation.
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, instagram, and more.
- Photography and editing skills.
- Ability to edit and tailor text to fit our audience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to convey and guide concepts toward developers- for smooth execution.
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules and safety procedures.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- The Brand Manager will report to the Sales Manager.
- Must be 21 year of age or older.
- Perfect Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Mon - Fri - 9am - 5pm.
- Promotions may require working weekends and later than 5pm.
- Medical Insurance matched after the initial probation period.
- Dental and Vision are optional after the initial probation period.
- 401k offered after the initial probation period.