Business Development Executive
Hours of work: 36 hours with flexible working options
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Uncapped Commission, Bonuses, Pension, Free Car Parking, Branded Workware (optional), Staff Events, Reward Gateway membership offering many discouted shopping and more.
You will be somebody who has solid B2B sales experience and the drive to achieve the highest billing levels possible. You will be quick to realise genuine opportunities and possess the consultative skills to bring them to fruition.
You'l be: Target focused, Commercially Motivated & Career Driven
Do you want to work in a business that offers a unique opportunity with diverse recruitment solutions for you to build a client portfolio delivering potential long term personal financial gain? Do you have aspirations to be part of a growing team?
What we're looking for
- Extensive and proven Business to Business telesales experience
- Experience of providing a consultative based sales approach
- The confidence to liaise with clients up to board level
- A proven ability to build lasting professional relationships
- A strong commercial business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A general Interest in the latest Technology
- Grasp new products quickly
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Someone professional, intelligent and well presented
- Attention to detail
- Proven higher level education
- The ability to listen, understand, learn and deliver results
- Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
- Previous experience as a recruiter, media sales or dealing with human resources would be also advantageous
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a growing company with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to work in a bright, energetic and newly refurbished office
- 'Work hard, play hard' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed
- The opportunity to progress your career into a Sales Lead / Management position, based on performance targets being met.
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure
We have been delivering innovative staffing solutions for clients across all industries locally and nationally since 2003.
Following a very successful 7 year period within our new premises, Serve Talent is looking to expand its Resourcing Team that delivers high end RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) product range.
You will be working within a business that has an average of 10 years' plus experience in the recruitment advertising industry. This will provide support from colleagues that boast a competitive edge and a wealth of market knowledge within their industry.