TeamJobs are looking for a Business Development Executive to join a well-established company located in Verwood, specialising in the distribution of equipment supplies for companies throughout the UK & Europe. This exciting role will involve reaching out to new customers and welcoming them to the business following recent orders. This is not a cold calling opportunity, and all telephone calls will be made to customers who are aware of the company. The main purpose of your role will be to increase the number of orders from new customers, taking them from one order, to many more.
The Salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Sales Team Bonus
- Hybrid working 3 days a week from home
- Opportunity to progress within the job role
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice EV scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Health shield Healthcare cash plan upon joining
- Free will writing service
This role involves:
- Having the responsibility to secure further orders placed by new customers
- Meeting and exceed set KPI's
- Educating customers on our range of products
- Identifying new potential purchasing contacts within a customer account
- Identifying projects
- Identifying potential E-procurement customers
The successful candidate must have experience in gaining returning customers and telephone sales experience. You must the ability to persuade, influence and sell, as well as having experience in building relationships and the ability to gain credibility and trust from your customers. Experience of exceeding targets in a sales environment / other accomplishments such as gaining new agreements or leads is desirable but not essential.
If you are hungry for a new opportunity, then please give a call today!