Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Identify opportunities and develop strategies to facilitate utilization of established and future program services. Represent Rosecrance Health Network and affiliates in an ethical, mature, confident manner so as to create feelings of trust and sincerity when dealing with referents and clients. This position will cover the Iowa area from Des Moines to the Quad Cities. Qualified candidates will ideally be located in the region covered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and behavioral health treatment required
- Ability to present and coordinate seminars, trainings and lectures for referral sources and community resources
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to interact with referral sources)
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Windows-based computer experience or training
- Belief in the mission and vision of Rosecrance
- Ability to create and execute a regional marketing plan
- Ability to conduct a competitive analysis of designated target market area
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Develop and coordinate strategies to increase referrals to treatment programs that incorporate both sales and relation management approaches with specific attention to program census and payer mix needs.
- Develop, manage and grow business relationships to position Rosecrance for future growth in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Conduct and track face-to-face, telephonic, and web based relationship building/maintenance activities.
- Maintain an electronic contact management data base of referral sources, customer prospects and competitors.
- Conduct community presentations to promote the programs of all Rosecrance Affiliates.
- Conduct initial assessment interviews as requested.
- Research material, develop and present workshops and seminars.
- Assist in the coordination of patient admissions as appropriate.
- Serve as a resource for affiliate clinical teams in relation to providers that may be appropriate for patients at discharged.
- Provide monthly reports with activities, evaluation and planning for designated market areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 1st
- Monday through Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance - Iowa
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf