GovNet Communications is the UK's leading provider of public sector events. We run exhibitions, conferences, and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and our mission is to "bring our communities together to connect, learn and grow through innovative, stimulating and collaborative experiences."?
About the Portfolio:
The Education portfolio is the primary source of education events at GovNet Communications and presently includes the Schools & Academies Show London and Birmingham, the EdTech Summit, the National Schools Awards, the Higher Education Conference, the Independent Schools Conference, and the Skills & Employability Summit. Collectively these events attract over 9,000 attendees a year.
We also run events in virtual formats, write insightful content pieces and produce podcasts targeted to our communities. As part of the content team the successful candidate will work closely with colleagues from marketing, sales, and operations, liaising with key sponsors, supporters, and partners.
GovNet is looking for a passionate Content Executive to join our Central London office. This exciting role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within our SaaS portfolio. The Content Executive will be supporting our team in its transition toward content marketing by researching, producing and designing in-depth, commercially viable content pieces spanning the whole of the public policy landscape, contributing toward the divisions content strategy and future growth contents production.
Main Aim, Duties and Responsibilities:??
- Researching, designing and producing original, and compelling events for our Education portfolio- under guidance of the Head of Content.
- Developing and building strong professional relationships with partner organisations, clients, and speakers from both the public and private sectors
- Working closely with marketing to identify key themes and topics to include in the marketing campaigns
- Briefing the sales team on research findings and sponsorship opportunities in the event's agendas?
Essential Skills and Experience:????
- Strong research skills and ability to quickly digest new information- be curious!
- Ability to produce creative and compelling content, often with a commercial focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to network confidently and competently, often with senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of commercial dynamics of the exhibition and conference formats
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and targets
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix team structure
What do we offer?
- Work from home?
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials?
- 25 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year to 28 days)?
- Day off for your birthday?
- Flexible working/ hybrid working??
- 37.5 hour week?
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms?
- Tech scheme?
- Cycle to work scheme?
- Workplace Nursery scheme?
- Group Life Assurance?
- Employee Assistance Programme?
- Pension Scheme?
- Opportunities for professional growth??
GovNet is committed to providing equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all current and prospective staff and delegates. We aim to ensure that this commitment, reinforced by our values, is embedded in our day-to-day working practices and our work together.??