Morgan McKinley is currently working with leading education business who are recruiting for a credit controller to join the expanding team. They are looking for a candidate who is either immediately available or on a short-term notice period to join the credit control function.
There is lots of progression on offer in this role and the business are looking for a candidate who is ambitious and wants to expand their skill set.
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Preparing monthly collections processes within prescribed guidelines
- Issuing copy invoices when required by email or post
- Liaising with relevant Staff and Senior Managers
- Reviewing accounts for debt and credit write offs
- Resolving queries as necessary
- Process improvements related to own work
- Ad-hoc tasks
If this role looks of interest then apply to this job advert and a consultant from Morgan McKinley will get in touch with you to give you more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.