My client is looking for someone to join their Data Planning and Insight team. My client are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for their clients. They build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and their people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to their clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
My client are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. They are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; their mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Group as a Data Planning & Insight Consultant. My client have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and consumer packaged goods, leisure, financial services and beyond.
Working in the Data Science Team, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a wide range of projects, working closely with analysts to brief analytics pieces in, manipulate outputs and extract insight. This is a varied role in a high-performing and high-profile team that plays a crucial role in delivering on my client's mission of doing amazing things with data by helping the brands they work with turn data and analysis into actionable insight.
- KPI mapping
- Audience insight
- Proposition development
- Using of data to improve marketing communications and business performance
- KPI and reporting dashboard creation and delivery
- Supporting the development of customer centric strategies including marketing strategies
- Measure, evaluate and optimise marketing activity using best practice testing methodologies
- Showcase your outputs through meetings and presentations ensuring that outputs are tangible and beneficial for our clients
- Strong analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations based on data and market trends.
- Skilled at using BI tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or similar
- Proven experience of turning data and analysis into actionable insight
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to create visually engaging presentations
- Proven experience in presenting reports and creating structured recommendations
- Good/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced usage of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Structured, analytical approach to problem-solving and a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of working within digital marketing channels including CRM, paid media and social
- Experience in working with CRM ops and/or MarTech teams