Spectrum Reach () grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
At Spectrum Reach we offer a hybrid work arrangement for most roles.
We're looking for an experienced data engineering leader to lead our technical strategy in building Spectrum Reach's Identity Graph. As Director of Identity Architecture & Data Solutions, you will be responsible for envisioning and executing the Identity Graph strategy, evaluating and enabling technology to deliver a best-in-class graph that powers multiple Spectrum Reach products and services.
This is a unique opportunity to shape a foundational infrastructure to power entirely new products that will be used by Spectrum Reach's clients. This role will work across a highly matrixed organization, coordinating closely with product, engineering, corporate technology, operations and sales to deliver new products and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of the MarTech/AdTech ecosystem and deep experience of delivering platforms, products, and services across large enterprises. He/She will enable cross-functional teams to execute against strategic plans and roadmaps and the OKRs set against them.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the product development of Spectrum Reach's Identity Graph, ensuring your focus aligns with the broader product vision as well as company and client needs.
- Translate the graph vision into an achievable product roadmap that delivers client value across each sprint and program increment.
- Maintain, update, and socialize the roadmap for the graph and use it to drive prioritization decisions.
- Identify, track and report key product metrics to leadership and the organization at large.
- Create product specifications in the form of features and stories, leveraging agile methodologies for execution by engineers.
- Collect feature requests from stakeholders and translate these into proper development requirements.
- Manage releases including documentation to stake holders across the organization.
- Be the authority on how all parties transact and use identity, audience, and device data across digital advertising formats in the advertising industry.
- Understand privacy compliance, its evolution in various global regions, and how that informs our identity solutions.
- Identify and evaluate graph technologies as future opportunities for extending the capabilities of the Identity Graph.
- Work with engineers, product, and design to build new customer-facing APIs and products, while maintaining the quality and improving the experience of existing products
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity and quality
- Contribute to product and data engineering-wide initiatives as part of the advanced technology management team
- Experience working in large graph-based systems
- An excitement for collaborating with teammates across data engineering, software development, data science, product management, sales and operations
- The ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Strong recruiting skills, with a track record of hiring new team members who are extremely effective over the long term
- 7+ years of product management and/or technical experience in AdTech or MarTech.
- 4+ years' experience in the audience and data space with a data provider, seller, or programmatic platform.
- A deep understanding of how digital identifiers are aligned in both deterministic and probabilistic methods.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance, data operations, dimensions of data quality, and data as a service.
- Experience creating and applying AI/ML solutions to data products.
- Extensive knowledge of delivering data products and enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Extensive experience in documenting system specifications and requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- A strong work ethic: able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills, to ensure you can stay on top of your own and others' workload.
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation, and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites.
- Able to build a long-term roadmap and breakdown into small term deliverables and collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver the products to completion.
- Ability to build and foster relationships by developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with others inside or outside the organization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; knowledge of budgeting, P&L reports, systems and procedures
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of cable television products and services
- Strong knowledge of digital products and services
- Strong understanding of relational database management systems such as SQL
- Excellent negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Program Management role including experience managing large, Enterprise-level operating projects