*****Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA*****
HNI Workplace Furnishings, HON and Allsteel, have multiple experienced manufacturing jobs available in Muscatine, IA.
- Up to $22.00 per hour based on prior experience and qualifications
- 2nd shift primarily, but some 1st and 3rd shift. Availability will vary.
The types of experienced jobs include
- Assembler II
- Technical Machine Operation
- Material Support II
- Skilled Sewer
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off accrues in your first month and earn up to 2 bonus weeks of paid time off (with perfect attendance) through our Attendance Rewards Program
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members are welcomed and valued
to see all that HNI has to offer, please visit
What is expected?
- Must have at least 1-year of relevant manufacturing or related experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in temperatures and humidity are expected
Who would this be a good fit for?
- Family and friends of HNI Members we have a very rewarding Member Referral Program!
- Former HNI Members looking to return to a similar or prior role
- Those with 1+yrs of experience in assembly, machine operation, welding, sewing, material handling, etc.
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is not required
To apply for a position, complete an application online or visit the Recruitment Center in-person at 816 E 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 during normal business hours. Questions? Give us a call! 563.272.7446
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020 and 2021 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our 2020 CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!