Full Stack Engineer (MUST HAVE TRANSMIT SECURITY EXPERIENCE)
Length of Contract: 3-month INITIAL
My global consultancy client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer for an INITIAL 3-Month Contract based in London on a flexible, hybrid working model (2 days in the office)
MUST HAVE TRANSMIT SECURITY EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a full stack ninja is preferred, with at least four years of hands-on time.
- Front end experience with Angular is required as well as a good understanding of working in an AWS-based environment (e.g. Aurora config, DynamoDB setup, ECS Fargate, CloudFormation, etc.)
- A strong handle on industry standards and best practices as it relates to development methodology, software architecture, design principles (e.g. SOLID), design patterns, automated testing strategies.
- Experience building and consuming web services, and familiarly with microservices-based architectures is a benefit.
- Exemplary communication skills: the ability to bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical across various communication channels.
- An understanding of agile software development methodology, with scrum framework experience preferred.
- A desire to continuously learn and develop oneself in both technical and non-technical skillsets.