Home Care Manager
Location: Swansea - SA5
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is looking for a home care manager to provide quality care to adults with physical and learning disabilities.
We are looking to speak with people who have any experience in: care home manager, care centre manager, as a home manager registered care manager, registered home manager, residential care manager, residential home manager, residential manager, supported living manager
- Provide leadership, management, and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything they do.
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve a minimum of "Good" CIW inspection.
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and Clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are always followed providing a safe working environment.
- Ensure consistent application of the policies, procedures, and approved practice; and to promote their aims and values.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to their clients.
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Care Professionals, implement excellent traininfg, and maintain high retention ratios.
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the scheduling is effectively designed to ensure Care Professionals deliver the allocated care to the Client.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the Client is achieved effectively and the customers' expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold, or be working towards, a QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CIW assessment criteria
- Management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Experience in managing people
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of home care and how you will influence positive change.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.