Labcorp's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
With two state-of-the-art metabolism laboratories in Madison, Wisconsin, and Harrogate, UK, Labcorp has helped hundreds of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies select compounds to progress into development. We provide a comprehensive range of in vitro metabolism services to support drug discovery and development programs.
We have an In Vitro Study Director position open in our Metabolism group at our site in Madison, WI. This role:
- Serves as the single point of control for the study.
- Has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Is the main client contact and advisor for ongoing studies and must develop a full understanding of the Sponsor's requirements.
What we're looking for in you:
- PhD or equivalent preferred or Masters of Science (MS) degree in an appropriate scientific discipline required with 3-5 years drug development experience.
- Knowledge/experience of drug metabolism (enzyme kinetics, drug-drug interactions, and transporter interactions) and LC/MS
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements within a GLP, GCP, and GMP (as appropriate) environment
- Proficiency in project management skills.
- Ability to interpret in vitro metabolism data
- Skilled in report writing for studies.
- Ability to conduct literature review.
- Skilled in data interpretation and report writing for studies.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentation, including LC/MS.
- Skilled in customer service communication.
At Labcorp, you can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in an impressive history of company stability and growth. We've achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team's capabilities. There is no better time to join us!
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .