Hippo is recruiting for Intermediate Delivery Managers to join our friendly consultancy. Delivery Managers work with our clients to embed agile ways of working and support your multi-disciplined teams to focus on the priorities to deliver the associated product or services. You'll also run ceremonies including stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and show and tells.
As an Intermediate Consultant, specialising in Delivery, you'll already have experience in your field. You'll also be a natural leader of people and teams and advocate for user-centred design approaches. Hippo will provide exciting opportunities to be part of a thriving delivery community, influence clients and team members, and to develop as a leader.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Help to build and maintain the team on-site, making sure that they are motivated, happy, and working well together
- Embed agile ways of working and run the ceremonies including stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and show and tells
- Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them
- Facilitate and track team risks and dependencies
- Help the team to focus on the priorities to deliver the product or service
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team
- Coach and mentor team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Build great relationships with your team and stakeholders