IT Manager required by global, market leading, defence sector organisation based out of Bristol with hybrid working.
The IT Manager will join our clients digital and analytics team and will be responsible for global programmes of work and supporting key deliverables within the digital team.
You will directly manage a team of Business Analysts and support wider teams to enable implementing new working practices and be a champion for continuous improvement.
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams within matrix management structure
- Cross team collaboration and navigating organisational politics to achieve outcomes
- Responsibility for training and development of the team members
- Be able to create an environment where the analysis and technical teams can thrive and communication flows between team members without having to go through hierarchies.
- Previous experience of using multiple methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, DevOps.
- Experience in transforming delivery teams to use different working methodologies
- Experience of using collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of briefing up-to board level
- Experience in developing strategies for small teams to large organisations
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and their application in IT operations
- Recent examples of the individual having led large teams towards agile delivery or DevOps frameworks would be expected
- Experience of line managing between 8-15 team members and responsibility for their coaching and development
- Understanding of the impact of culture change as part of transformation process
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £65,000-70,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 7% performance related bonus, a contributory pension (They will double what you put in to a maximum 5% (So 15% total), 26-27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Sick Pay, Private Medical Cover (BUPA), Life Insurance (6x Salary) and they will refund relevant tuition to name but a few.