Do you have a strong working knowledge of PCs, operating systems, printers, networks and telecommunications, along with excellent communication and organizational skills? Do you have a passion for problem-solving and the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and spot trends in a fast-paced environment?
What you'll be doing
We are looking for an IT Support Desk Analyst to act as the first point of contact for all IT-related questions, issues and customer interactions. A focus on meeting customer expectations and providing high satisfaction levels will be key while you provide broad support for incident resolution and requests reported to our IT Service Desk. Responsibilities will include initial assessment, triage, research and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. Your KPI's will focus on first time resolution and fixes within 30 minutes.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Acting as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from IT customers regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from IT customers via telephone, email, IT portal or text chat
- First line support - troubleshooting of IT-related incidents and problems across software and hardware on devices such as smart phones, laptops, PCs and printers
- Acting as an escalation point for more complex issues, which will be escalated from the more junior members of the team
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Escalation of unresolved calls to the relevant 2nd line support teams
- Logging all calls in the service desk call logging system
- Taking ownership of customer incident service requests and problems and following up resolutions on behalf of the customer, communicating progress in a regular and timely manner
- Maintaining a high level of customer service for all support queries, while adhering to all service management principles and processes
- Providing basic in-house training for users
- Producing customer self-help guides for publication to our customer IT portal
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
- Ownership of access management and processes (Active Directory - creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups etc.)
- Owning the IT Service Desk's Knowledge and Documentation area
- Providing first line support during out of hours cover periods, overnight and at weekends by rota
What you'll get in return
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. We offer an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, 2x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the option to purchase additional holidays) and access to a sports and social fund. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Fridays 8.30am - 4.00pm, with the option of working up to two days per week remotely and free, onsite parking. We also offer our employees access to GroceryAid - a support service offering financial, legal, wellbeing and practical support, advice and counselling to people working in the grocery industry as well as Perkbox - a benefits platform offering discounts, free perks and wellbeing tools for all employees.
Who we are
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're passionate about producing tasty, refreshing drinks and we're thirsty for more and growing fast. We're a global business and invested £1.25 billion in expanding our manufacturing footprint to make us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 64 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we're only just getting started
Our UK Business has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1500 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in cartons, bottles or cans, we ensure that our products are made to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.