Introduction to MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today?Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve?
MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company:a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction.
Our business model is unlike others in the industry:we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions.You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patientsâ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team.
We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways.If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
We are looking for a mid-level developer to help customize and integrate various corporate applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop efficient technical solutions in a diverse application environment consisting of corporate and custom-made software systems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review.
- Communicate very effectively with process owners and management, internal and external teams.
- Gather requirements related to the technical solution as well as integration of third-party applications and systems.
- Investigate and determine best practices for selection of integration method, business rules, and policies.
- Design processes, protocols, standards, and execution plan around integration needs.
- Work with external resources and manage vendor relationships related to system connection and necessary development work.
- Participate in design sessions with business process owners to provide technical direction on design considerations for development, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and reusability.
- Comply with design and coding standards, policies and procedures for every development effort.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and remote environments.
- Provide support to resolve technical and integration issues.
Â 3-5 years of conventional programming experience using Java programming language. (Some knowledge of Ruby is a plus).
Â Knowledge of Linux and Windows.
Â Knowledge of GIT.
Â Proven system integration experience.
Â Knowledge of Restful APIs, JSON, SOAP.
Â Experience with relational databases and very strong SQL knowledge.
Education â Minimum Experience requiredâ
Â Bachelors in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Credentials (if required) â Minimum Licensure/Certification Required by Lawâ
Â Formal training in any computer programming discipline.
Â Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
Â Solid understanding of programming principles and SDLC, Agile a plus
Â Strong analytical skills.
Â Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
Â Formal training in process improvement, preferred.
Â Restful API, JSON.
Â Access information using a computer.
Â Effectively communicate with others.
Â Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential.