Java Solution and Integration Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Java Solution and Integration Engineer with proven knowledge of messaging systems.
Overview of the project:
- Actively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle mainly focusing on requirements' engineering, software design and development activities for the Bank's existing and new mobile applications. If you are a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiency and make an impact to the Bank's vision towards digital transformation, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Prepare the solution design documentation for changes and also develop integrated solutions mainly for middleware and backend applications
- Undertake the technical ownership of Cembra's middleware and backend applications and micro services
- Act as a SME and integrator with third parties providing designs specifications and also development of backend services
- Contribute towards the timely completion of development tasks for change initiatives and projects
- Liaise with production support and operations teams for Troubleshooting of production software and bug fixing (level 3 support)
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies and actively contribute to the Bank's technical selections/decisions
- 7+ years' of backend or distributed systems Java development knowledge (EE/Spring)
- Knowledge of messaging systems and experience in designing and implementing ESB/Middleware solutions and applications' integration
- Web technologies (SOAP, REST) and Microservice (MSA) architecture and strong understanding of software design patterns & object oriented principles
- Working experience with Java applications servers (WAS, JBoss, Tomcat) and relational databases and also knowledge of common networking, infrastructure, operating systems and security fundamentals
- A solid grasp on software engineering practices (e.g. thorough code reviews, unit tests, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on .
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.