Junior Operations Analyst (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a JR Banking Operations Analyst to support the Group Messaging, Sanctions & Market Rules department.
This is a 9-months contract.
- Control and processing of suspicious SWIFT-/SIC- & SEPA- Messages and Payments considering embargo regulations and current sanctions list (people and country sanctions)
- Monitoring of transactions requiring additional investigations
- Overview and understanding of relevant internal policies and current sanctions lists, as well as their impact on banking transactions and messaging
- Primarily, processing of cases related to Swiss sanctions regulations, with the possibility to get to know the global market view
1 - 2 years of professional experience
- Very precise and detail-oriented work attitude, with a strong skills to focus on the tasks
- Strong sense of responsibility, and discretion
- Team player personality with strong communication skills
- Interest at international relations
- Interest in international relations and foreign affairs will be a benefit for the daily work and will allow to better understand the background of sanctions regulations
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.