EXPERIENCED TEACHER - Reading - KS3 lead responsibility available - SEMH Secondary students
There is an opportunity for an experienced classroom teacher looking to move into an SEMH environment or someone with SEMH experience already looking for a change.
The right person will ensure high standards of teaching and learning to small groups of students across KS3 for a varied, diverse and rewarding working environment full of positive and encouraging vibes.
Job role includes:
- To plan, resource and deliver highly effective and inspiring lessons as per the allocated timetable.
- To participate in a designated tutor team, leading highly effective tutor periods.
- To ensure that students make exceptional progress and achieve excellent academic results.
- To work with colleagues to design engaging and challenging schemes of work and lessons.
- To establish and maintain discipline in all aspect of their work and support others in the school to do so.
There is opportunity to take on more responsibility to be a KS3 lead whilst in this post which can be discussed during interview.
If you are interested in this role and finding out a bit more please apply by emailing call Emma at the office on