Do you have Sitecore experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid-working opportunity? Our client is looking for a Sitecore Developer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £90,000 per annum. The role is hybrid from the company's Manchester office, mostly remote but with travel to UK client sites.
You will be working with a company that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class websites and applications for an impressive roster of household-name clients.
In your first few weeks in this Sitecore Developer role, you can expect to:
- Actively collaborate with the client team
- Sitecore development, .NET development, bug-fixing, integration with 3rd parties' APIs, writing unit-test
- Work in an innovative and international team.
You will need to be a .NET/Sitecore Developer with at least 3 years' development experience (if you have that experience from a consultancy or agency, even better). You must also have the following:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- Understanding of OOP/SOLID principles
- NET/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI and strong C# programming skills
- 1 years' experience with xConnect and experience creating custom Marketing Automation actions.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £70,000 to £90,000., commission on identified sales/opportunities, iPhone and laptop, training and knowledge sharing sessions and frequent social events and activities.
To apply for this Lead .NET/Sitecore Developer hybrid job, please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.