PLZ Corp is the North American leader in specialty aerosol and liquid product manufacturing. The PLZ family of companies specializes in the development, manufacturing, packaging and distribution of a comprehensive line of contract fill, branded and private-label products. PLZ is committed to partnering with our customers to deliver quick to market, innovative, safe, compliant product solutions. It is our pledge to provide high touch service throughout the value chain to ensure our customers' success and satisfaction.
Lots of Overtime available!
Shift / Pay : Evening Shift hours 4 pm to 4 am. Monday through Thursday (3 day weekend!) $1.00 per hour shift differential for all hours worked.
Starting pay - $16 to $23 per hour based on experience. New hire bonus at 30 days and 6 months. Monthly attendance bonus.
Benefits first of the month following 30 days.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Continually perform quality checks utilizing various gauges, particularly scales and crimp gauges, recording/reporting results as required
- Complete appropriate valve placement, keeping pace with production; utilizing machinery or manual placement as appropriate (with assistance)
- Monitor all machinery, including applicable hoppers, for safe, quality and efficient production
- Assist in completing change overs of the filling area
- Complete production paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, to communicate with team and management
- Ensure each can receives product fill weights within tolerances indicated by production instructions
- Verify correct components are utilized in production
- Perform all daily periodic maintenance tasks on fill area equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol and SOP's
- Adherence to all safety protocols
- Must have good hand / eye coordination
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel / squat and bend for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Weekly pay with opportunity for growth!
- Other duties as assigned
Note: As an employer with more than 100 employees, PLZ will be following the OSHA requirements regarding vaccinations and testing.
PLZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrityTeam Player
: Works well as a member of a groupDetail Oriented
: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
: Similar Role