Positions available for Maintenance Mechanics.
- Proper use of hand tools.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- 480v 3-phase motor wiring.
- General plumbing knowledge.
- Able to service hydraulic cylinders.
- Automotive maintenance.
- Maintaining/repairing electric grinders and pneumatic tools.
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting pertaining to contactors and fuses.
- HVAC knowledge would be a plus.
Personnel are responsible for keeping a clean well-organized area. Must also be able to perform tasks from a ladder/scissor lift.
Submit resumes using the Apply button, call 903-986-3745, or visit www.drilltoolsinc.com/careers.html for an online application.