At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY s Financial Services Strategy Consulting is a new fast-growing practice, extending the firm s consulting services to C-level clients in strategic assignments. It is embedded in our Advisory business, offering a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead project teams to solve complex business challenges at the highest levels of our clients organization
- Actively participate in project acquisitions and, where feasible, start sourcing leads
- Build/deepen expertise in a Financial Services sector and in one functional topic
- Coach and develop consultants and senior consultants
- Take ownership in further developing our practice
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 6 years of experience in the financial services sector and/or in a consulting firm managing and leading project teams
- Bachelor s or advanced graduate university degree (Master s, MBA, PhD) in Finance, Management, Economics, any other business-related field or in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline, with evidence of excellent academic achievement
- Capable of viewing an organization holistically, deep and comprehensive understanding of the challenges and needs of your clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, crisp and effective communication style, both verbally and in writing
- Entrepreneurial and output-focused mindset
- Fluency in English and German, any other language is a plus
Ideally, you ll also have
- Prior experience in driving business development activities such as project and client acquisition, responding to requests for proposals and generating leads
What we look for
- Guarantees of success: motivated, autonomous, ambitious, empathic, and self-driven personalities with entrepreneurial mindset and innovative spirit. Analytical capabilities and attention to detail, as well as willingness to go the extra mile with the ability to lead and work in a team and deal with senior client stakeholders in a fast changing and dynamic environment.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free
exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team ( / ).
The exceptional EY experience. It s yours to build.