At E Tech Group, we’re more than a team of engineers. With 14 offices and more than 380 engineers, we provide automation, control, and information solutions to the Life Sciences, Mission Critical, Metals, Parcel, Consumer Products and Food & Beverage industries. E Tech Group is one of the largest engineering and system integration firms in the United States. Joining our team means joining a group of passionate and forward-thinking experts.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician, to assemble industrial control panels and small mechanical assemblies. The position requires the ability to perform duties in a safe manner as well as adhere to company standards, practices and certifications. Also, help maintain shop environment and provide general building maintenance. Manufacturing Technicians may also be required to assist with field installations at customer locations. This position is an on-site role in Longview, Texas.
- Assemble industrial control panels and small mechanical assemblies under the direction of the lead technician, engineer, or manager
- Organize work in an efficient manner, complete assigned tasks, and maintain a neat work area.
- Maintain correct records of time to be charged to projects.
- Adhere to process and quality controls as well as follow all safety regulations.
- Take ownership for projects and their completion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Welding experience in a fabrication setting.
- Good Math Skills
- Ability to read and understand assembly details
- Ability to perform fabrication/assembly duties on various projects.
- Ability to read a measuring tape.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and their proper use
- Be required to work at customer site.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Communicate effectively concerning all aspects of project.
- Be self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Have basic computer skills
- Willing to be trained!
E Tech Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or any other basis prohibited by law. E Tech Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.