Location: Canary Wharf
Hours: 9am-5pm Flexible
My client is a boutique firm of chartered specialists providing bespoke tax, accounting & corporate finance solutions to both companies and private individuals who pay UK tax across the UK, Europe, MENA and Far East regions. With full-time staff located between offices in London, Manchester & Birmingham, our people all share a common set of values rooted in excellence, hard work & adding value. They are committed to delivering best-in-class services and bottom-line results for each and everyone of their clients - ranging from multi-national corporations to SMEs and Private individuals.
- Help create, implement and analyse the marketing strategy
- Evaluate market research, market conditions, and competitor data to support the creation and delivery of effective marketing campaigns for our niche sector
- Work closely with the team to understand their requirements and targets
- Lead generation experience to increase revenue
- Evolve and manage a quality portfolio of marketing collateral to support organic growth and generate thought leadership and brand awareness
- Develop and execute campaigns
- Ensure consistent brand identity and messaging
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent (Marketing)
- marketing experience within a B2B environment
- Confident copywriter
- Great organisational, prioritisation and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Self-motivated and good at creating and maintaining relationships
- Seeks and enjoys responsibility and autonomy
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative working environment
- Flexible working
- Flexible holidays
- Pension Contribution
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.