Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
This is a clinical position working in the mental health field. Provide mental health rehabilitation services and supports youth and families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients, parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated clients.
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community resources
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work (or related field), bachelor's degree in unrelated field with 2 years of experience in mental health services, or 5 years of experience in mental health services without bachelor's degree.
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge planning for clients
- Valid driver's license
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm
- Pre-scheduled on-call shifts
Work Location: Rosecrance Hillman - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf