Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards.
Aya Healthcare has exclusive relationships with clients to provide healthcare staffing management services. The Non-Clinical Relationship Manager is dedicated to understanding our exclusive client's culture and business processes to meet non-clinical staffing needs and exceed expectations. They will represent Aya Healthcare by managing the client relationship and working closely with internal staff to provide exceptional service.
Who we are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with current clients, vendor partners and internal Aya team members
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively communicate via email, phone and in person, as needed
- Meet/exceed the highest levels of service delivery and satisfaction of our client programs, through proactively engaging with key client stakeholders to understand their business needs
- Engage with Vendor Partners to clearly communicate all job requirements and expectations, per client program
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency at all times
- Daily management of the candidate shortlisting process for all open requisitions - ensure proper candidate alignment against the job descriptions
- Coordination of scheduling candidate interviews, managing candidate starts (first day instructions), processing candidate offers and support candidate offboarding with vendor partners
- Manage all daily/weekly administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Understand the program escalation process to ensure streamlined communication amongst all parties
- Have the ability to work within a complex environment where cross collaboration is critically important
- Strive for continuous process and program improvement by working collaboratively with partners, clients and Aya internal parties
- General knowledge of Aya tools and software required to perform the Program Manager role
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the company and industry trends, as it relates to the non-clinical line of business
- Bachelor's Degree or industry experience equivalency
- Direct relevant experience in staffing account management and partner management
- Proven success in a metrics driven environment
- Client centric mentality and passion for elevated customer service and delivery
- Ability to relate to a diverse audience and maintain/sustain mutually beneficial and meaningful relationships
- Ability to anticipate client needs and take proactive initiative to meet/exceed them
- Strong and independent motivation to achieve results and meet target goals
- Ability to work in fast-paced and complex environment, maintaining a sense of urgency
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Compensation: $65k - $85k DOE + bonuses
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.