Are you a qualified primary school teacher looking for your next role?
I have had a vacancy for long term or Permanent lower KS2 teacher.
This is located in a school in the Crowborough area to start shortly.
Looking for a self-motivated, inspiring and aspiring Teacher to join the warm, welcoming and dedicated team, ideally from September 2022.
Ofsted as a 'good' school in every area in 2019 and 'good' by SIAMS in 2019.
In this role you can benefit from:
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Great career development opportunities
- Term-time contract
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying clear teaching objective and specifying how they will be taught and assessed;
- Setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest;
- Setting appropriate and demanding expectations;
- setting clear targets, building on prior attainment;
- be aware of and make provision for pupils who are AEN/SEN, very able, LAC or who have other particular needs;
- Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
- making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
- ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time;
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework;
- using a variety of teaching methods
If you think that this could be the role for you then avoid disappointment, apply today to:
We are due to interview for this role shortly, so don't delay, apply today!