Equal Education Partners are recruiting supply teachers (primary, secondary or FE).
We have supply work available in Primary & Secondary schools and FE colleges across all of Wales, particularly in the following areas: Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Denbighshire, Neath Port Talbot, Pembrokeshire, RCT, Swansea and Vale of Glamorgan.
To be a supply teacher with Equal Education Partners, you must:
- Hold the necessary qualifications (e.g. degree & PGCE)
- Be registered with the relevant teaching body (e.g. EWC in Wales & TRC in England)
- Possess an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing for us to process a new one
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Have a strong understanding of and commitment to child safeguarding
- Excellent rates of pay (minimum £141.70/day, equivalent to £27,630/annum up to £39,310 for long term teaching roles)
- Extensive opportunities for daily supply work and long-term roles (e.g. 6 months or more)
- Dedicated support from our Recruitment Managers on a daily basis
- Professional Learning opportunities funded by Equal Education Partners
- Mentoring & coaching by experienced teachers, including a specific induction programme for NQTs
And as a thank you we will pay you £250 after working 10 days for us!