Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Post Anesthesia Care experience.
The facility requires candidates to have District of Columbia license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shift Information: Day/Night, 36 HR GWW, EOW/ HAN, 1 call shift per 6-week schedule.
- There is a mileage limit of 60 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
- Must be AHA in BLS and ACLS.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: DC
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-07-25
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3