Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Operating Room/Surgery experience.
Experience with Cerner is preferred for this role.
The facility requires candidates to have California license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Current travelers will need CA or CA Temp license prior to 6/30/22 to continue working. New travelers will need CA or CA Temp. An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Shift times: Start times are 0630, 0900, or 1030. Call starts at end of shift on weekdays until 0630 the following day. Weekend call starts at 0630-0630 the following day
- BLS requires AHA.
- General, Ortho, OB/GYN (C Section mandatory), Urology, ENT, some spine experience required
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-07-11
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4