Join Our Team: If making a difference in someone's life is important to you, join our team today! Employee Perks!: Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Uniform Provided From: USD $32.00/Hr. Overview:
The Unit Manager is responsible for the nursing services and oversight of social programming for all residents on his/her assigned unit for a twenty-four (24) hour basis; involves communication with physicians, families, co-workers and other health care professionals, management and evaluation of nursing staff performance, hiring, and the termination of staff. This individual is responsible for nursing care reporting, documentation planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assure responsibility for the development, implementation, and evaluation of a residents' nursing care plan, and the coordination of the interdisciplinary goals and approaches to the needs or health care problems of residents.
- Ensure the unit and environment is maintained in good order for the well being of staff and residents.
- Attend all meetings and required or preferred in-service training as requested by the Administrator and Director of Nursing.
- Generate and develop ideas, which improve the quality of care for residents or increase job productivity and satisfaction.
- Encourage involvement and recognize staff for making exceptional contributions.
Base wages increase with experience!
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are performing work and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.