A healthcare professional that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates monitors and evaluates patient care activities. Individual has clinical and functional knowledge of the position for which they are accountable. Individual collaborates with other associates and departments effectively to promote high quality and effective care.
- Two years wound care experience preferred
- Current Louisiana Nursing License
- BLS Provider Certification
- ACLS provider Certification within six months of hire
- Successful completion of Hyperbaric Introductory Course as scheduled within first 6 months in HBO department, preferred