Impact Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join an established organisation on a permanent long term basis. In this role you will be given product training and knowledge to effectively sell to exisitng and new clients across the midlands region.
This role is responsible for identifying, and developing business opportunities across a variety of strategic target markets utilising products from across the portfolio and the focus will be on increasing and maintaining market share.
You will target existing customers, OEMs, system integrators, end users, and academic and research establishments using your experience in consultative sales, finding new opportunities and assisting the regional sales manager in the day-to-day running of the territory.
Pay: £28,000 - £33,000 with an additional £550 per month car allowance
Location: Moulton Park
Hours: 9am - 4:30pm
- Identify/Develop relationships with target customers and key accounts
- Provide input to Marketing, Marcoms, Product Development and segment heads
- Work in conjunction with the Regional sales manager to build a credible and validated pipeline of new business
- Execute sales campaigns
- Work towards exceeding annual sales revenue and profit targets
- Identification and prioritisation of target customers
- Timely reporting for management purposes
- Sales experience
- Pro-active and able to initiates action
- Used to developing sales growth plans
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft office user
- Fluent in English
- Full, clean driving license
Impact are acting as an agency on behalf of the client, if you are interested please apply with an up-to-date CV.