Location: Kent (3 days onsite, 2 days from home)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days leave plus bank holidays,Contributory Pension scheme, Share Incentive Plan, Staff discount scheme, a variety of fun company events, access to a counselling service, access to a Mental Wellbeing Platform.
SAP SD Business Analyst required for growing business. You will be part of a team of 8 and you will be the main Business Analyst with SAP SD skills.
- Deep knowledge of Sales & Distribution (SD) configuration - SAP ECC6
- Provide second line support of the Order To Cash process including Export documentation and rental contracts
- Maintenance of our B2B customer webshop
- Appreciation and/or experience in additional SAP modules - particularly Materials Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM)
- Act as the lead SAP functional analyst within a small team
- Liaison with key external partners for SAP support and Logistics
- Maintain accurate SAP system documentation and business procedures
- Support and train users in new SAP enhancements
- Support of SAP SD interfaces, including Logistics, EDI and B2B webshop
- Support of other key projects and upgrades - design, test and implementation