Initial Education are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher for a Maternity contract starting in Oct 2022.
The successful candidate will be:
- Hardworking and have a 'can do' attitude to inspire and motivate individuals
- Motivating and encourage the students to get the best out Physical Education
- Required to work across KS3 And KS4
- Organised in planning, preparation and delivering the curriculum to a high standard whilst following schemes of work.
Skills and experienced required:
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service or willingness to apply for a new one
- Overseas police check if necessary
- A qualified teacher status (QTS) or a newly qualified teacher status (NQT)
- Instructors are also encouraged to apply as well as educators working towards QTLS.
- A minimum of two professional referees
If you are a qualified PE teacher looking for a new challenge within a mixed comprehensive school, based in the Cotswolds, then please do not hesitate to contact Becky for more details.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.