Secondary School Music Teacher- North Manchester
MILK Education are currently looking to recruit a qualified Music teacher to work in a fantastic Secondary Schools in the North Manchester areas on a long term basis. I am working with a school in need of subject specialist music teacher to work with key stage 3 and 4 students. The schools we work with are well establish with a fantastic support structures in place. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
- Covering lessons for a class teacher who is absent due to sickness, training or meetings
- Positive classroom management, building rapport and a good working relationship with students and staff alike
- Supporting students in pre-prepared work in a variety of subjects
- Being adaptable to students needs by providing 1 to 1 and small group assistance where required
- Working with other staff members to meet the schools expectations of learning and development
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Experience working in this role
Why should you work for Milk Education?
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach to traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
If interested, please contact Megan W ,or the Manchester office on or apply below.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.