We are looking for a new senior accountant to work within our corporate department.
What's on Offer?
- An exciting opportunity to work full-time remotely from home and contribute to the growth of our company.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- A relevant qualification such as ACCA or ICAEW.
- Demonstrable background of working within an accountancy practice.
- Significant experience in the preparation of company accounts and company tax returns.
- Experience in other ad hoc services, such as VAT returns and payroll submissions.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Experience in property tax.
- Proficiency with TaxCalc and Excel.
- A commitment to a long-term career.
- At least 5 years accountancy practice experience.
- An ability to manage their own workload.
- An understanding that there needs to be flexibility to overtime during our busier periods.
- A full, clean, driving licence, and access to their own vehicle.
- A suitable home office to work in.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of limited company accounts to finalisation stage.
- Preparation of company tax returns to finalisation stage.
- Identifying tax saving opportunities for clients.
- Liaising and meeting with clients and dealing with queries.
Please include a covering letter with your application, setting out your suitability for the role, what you can bring, and your salary expectations. We will only accept applications with a covering letter.