Our client, a household name within the insurance sector with an ambitious change program require an experienced Audit Manager to support the Head of Audit working within a small close knit Team.
The Senior Internal Audit Manager role will have a particular focus on Finance and will be a Senior member of the IA function.
Key responsibilities include
- Delivering individual internal audit assignments, end to end, working with a high degree of autonomy.
- Delivering advisory internal audit activity, in relation to relevant programmes and projects
- Completing issues follow-up work to validate the effectiveness of the actions taken by management
- Leading the assessment of controls and processes across the business in respect of certain key areas of expertise as necessary
- Providing knowledge, input and support to the rest of the Group Internal Audit team as required
- Adhering to the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors' Professional Standards and the AA's internal audit methodology.
- Building and managing strong working relationships with management and other stakeholders.
Being a qualified Accountant/ Auditor you will have demonstrable Audit experience gained within Financial Services, preferably Insurance. Along with the following skills
- In depth understanding of the concepts of risk, controls and governance.
- Good analytical skills; a logical, structured approach; sound judgement and intellectual curiosity to understand and analyse a range of different business and commercial scenarios.
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated business would be advantageous, particularly withing the General Insurance industry.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.