Seeking a ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer/.Net Developer for first shift, full time work at the VA's Network Security and Operations Center (NSOC) in Martinsburg, WV, working for Portal Services Application Development team
- ServiceNow (SNOW) development using the Application Platform
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of SNOW
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Troubleshoot issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Resolve escalated issues with a sense of urgency
- Identify potential improvements to reduce the number of problems and enhance supportability.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Establish methodologies (documentation, process and procedures) to be followed during project life cycle
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across a global development team, project teams, and business and systems partners
- At least three years of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Certification in ServiceNow Application Development
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, and Scheduled Jobs
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
- Strong experience in C# with .NET Framework 4.0 and above (Experience in multiple projects with capability to independently handle a project) a plus
- Experience with OO design/development
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- You do not need a current/active clearance to apply but must be able to pass a government security background investigation.