Location: Various West Midlands
Salary: £12-£17 an hour
£80 per sleep (If required)
Do you enjoy caring for people? Are you looking to make a difference? If so, Prospero currently have exciting new opportunities for hardworking and empathetic support workers. The role will consist of helping in the everyday living of children and vulnerable people with emotional behavioural disorders, Learning disabilities, ADHD, self-harm, and substance misuse issues.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with children or young adults in a care or community setting
- MUST be UK experience
- Drivers required due to locations/activities
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS on the update service
- Childcare/Healthcare qualification
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Good communication
- Ability to be compassionate and respectful, yet strong personality to handle challenging behaviour and provide stable support.
- Flexible/Adaptable (Due to the fast paced nature of agency work)
- Long days 8am till 11pm & sleep
- Half days (Early/Late)
- Waking night shifts
- Rota patterns given in advance, we will work with you!
Duties will include:
- Assistance with everyday living, personal care as required
- Promotion of education
- Providing excellent provision of Safe Care, Support and individual Care of Young People's Health, Well being and Development.
- Support individualised care plans
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Maintaining a safe and caring environment
- Undertake key-worker responsibilities
- Documentation to be completed whilst on shift
We are a social care recruitment company with over 20 years of experience. Our aim is to help people to change their lives for the better and supporting and helping those in need.