As a Trainee Nursing Assistant at HC-One, you will be a role model as you lead by example to embody the quality of supreme kindness in every aspect of your work in our Memory Care, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Everyone who works here understands that our Residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
For you, that will mean making sure our residents' care planning arrangements are delivered impeccably. We want to offer our residents a sense of choice and independence and you'll be the person to ensure we do. And, whether you're taking up a nursing task delegated to you, reporting an accident or spending time with someone who's demonstrating symptoms of dementia, you'll always have Resident wellbeing in mind above anything else.
Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
Senior Care Assistants - have you wondered what your next career move is? Are you looking to develop your skills and knowledge? Would you like to earn more money?
If so, HC-One has the perfect career opportunity for you.
We have created a new Trainee Nursing Assistant role which is the very first of its kind!We have created an outstanding and refreshing development program that will upskill and train Senior Care Assistants undertake more responsibility and develop the skills needed to be a Nursing Assistant.This role will assist in tasks such as administering medicines, care of wounds, catheter care and other direct clinical tasks, under the supervision and guidance of the qualified nurse.
What's also great is you will get a salary increase once you have completed your program.
This is what you need to qualify for the development program:
- S/NVQ Level III Health & Social Care (or working towards).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Health & Social Care where you have been a Senior Carer or a similar position with leadership responsibilities especially around administering medicines and leading a shift.
- Knowledge and understanding of the person centred care planning process and the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
We'll provide full training, so it's a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Nursing Assistant we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- An attractive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 per referral, depending on the role
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.